Know The Truth – Questions That Affect Everyone
There Are Questions That Affect Everyone
(1) Where did I come from?
(2) Why am I here?
(3) Where am I going?
(4) Why will I die?
(5) Will I be judged?
To answer these questions, let us go to the Scriptures.
(1) Where did I come from? “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.” Genesis 2:7.
(2) Why am I here? “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.” Ecclesiastes 12:13.
(3) Where am I going? “And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.” Matthew 25:46.
(4) Why will I die? “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.” Romans 5:12.
(5) Will I be judged? “Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.
“And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.” Acts 17:29-31.
Consider These Questions:
Can a person with a closed mind learn anything new?
Will a person with a closed mind consider the facts?
Can you have a closed mind and still be perfectly honest?
Will an open and honest person consider the evidence?
Will an open and honest person change if he/she is convinced, based upon the evidence?
Will an open and honest person change without evidence?
Did you know that ordinary men like Job, Noah, Isaiah, David and Solomon knew scientific facts centuries before they were discovered? Is it reasonable to conclude that they were guided by God, who knows all things (omniscient)? God does exist? The universe declares it. Psalm 19:1-4. The revealed will of God makes Him known. Ephesians 3:1-5.